Linc Group Appreciates Government Focus on Dwelling Time Improvements

Oct 10, 2016 | News

Linc Group CEO, Hans Leo appreciated government’s commitment to make major improvements in logistics area. “Focus on efficiency in dwelling time at ports that we recently heard on the news, become major focus by the team accelerate force of Economic Policy Implementation under government of Mr. Jokowi is what logistic players like us – LINC GROUP really appreciates. I agree that the problem dwelling time becomes important because it is associated with many things, especially the logistical problems that have an impact on cost overruns.”

As written by Okezone, Indonesia Logistics Performance Index 2016 report from the World Bank shows Indonesia’s logistics performance has decreased since 2014, mainly from the infrastructures aspect. About 70 percent of expenditures shipping companies are wasted on the ground such as in ports, warehouses, and trucks. The remaining 30 percent are on a sea voyage, such as for operating the ship, a crew and fuel costs.


Latest Post

Infographics: Definition and Type of Freight Forwarding

The supply chain can not be separated from freight forwarding or freight forwarding. Then what is freight forwarding? and what kind of example of freight forwarding? The following Linc Group summarizes the definitions and types of freight forwarding in the form of...

Infographic: 8 Ways to Export Overseas Goods with Ease

If you already know the export procedure, marketing the product abroad is not as difficult as imagined. Well, in this article the author will share information about the procedures and how to export goods abroad. Check out the following information.

7 Reasons to Use a 3PL Provider

From Start-up to a grow big company, 3PL can make your business survive on a battlefield. What is a 3PL? Third party logistics (3PL) are outsourced providers of a logistics solutions. They manage aspects of the supply management chain, such as warehousing and...

Economic Growth Benefits Logistics Industry

Interview The Jakarta Post with Hans Leo, President Director of Linc Group on Feb 2, 2015. The Jakarta Post Despite the problems of poor infrastructure faced by logistics companies, many players in the industry have taken advantage of the growing business. Linc Group...

5 Ways to Choose a Distribution Partner

Distribution company can help your companies in optimizing your supply chain by ensuring the products arrive at your customer’s hand with the right product in the right time. A third-party logistics (3PL) company that has experience in distribution services can...

How to Get More Efficient & Productive in Warehouse Operations

Increasing warehouse productivity is a top priority for warehouse managers everywhere. But what’s the most effective method for increasing warehouse productivity? With so many variables such as labor, staffing, workloads, scheduling, and third-party vendors (which is...